My guest for this episode is Gaëlle Pitaud, International Marketing Manager at WorkAdventure. She tells a little bit about herself, about her business and shares a lot of great tips with us.
[00:14] How are you today?
[00:44] Tell us a bit about yourself…
[08:47] Are there other challenges that you met, perhaps when you joined the company?
[12:29] Which channels are you active on?
[14:56] Is there something else that you would like to share, about the campaign or the tool that you're using, or tactics that have been working for you?
[23:19] What would be the best place or the best way, if people want to connect with you or find out more about your business or your company?
· Let's say that what we offer is a place to create a connection and have a bit of fun with other people
· So, what we are trying to educate is to show to people is that it can be very fun and very useful if you want to gather talents from everywhere.
· One of my biggest challenges actually, is to understand how to communicate with people who communicate very differently.
· That's a mistake that often companies make that they're just using LinkedIn to sell, but it's not about selling.
· One of the best ways of posting content on social media is to make it human.
· The most important thing when it's not working is to understand why it's not working.