My guest for this episode is Yaroslava Upatova, CMO at Decima Digital & TORI. This episode was recorded at Web Summit in Lisbon on November 4, 2021.
[01:25] Tell us about yourself
[02:10] What is the story behind what you do today?
[03:40] What are you doing on social media?
[10:50] LinkedIn doesn't give you results?
[11:30] What keeps you motivated?
· It's important that you know your audience and know where your audience is. And that you know the tone of voice to use on this channel.
· Expecting immediate results from your marketing actions is like asking to get married on the first date.
· I think the main goal of social media is to build a community around your brand and not just post something about your company and send cold messages.
· Your clients can become your influencers.
· I can compare marketing to a bamboo tree. A bamboo tree takes about 5 years to grow and become such a huge plant....
· People overestimate what they can do in months, but they underestimate what they can do in a year…
· If you have never asked, the answer is always no.
· LinkedIn: https://ua.linkedin.com/in/yaroslava-upatova
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/yaroslava_up
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yaroslava_up/