Today's guest is Clara Baldwin, founder and CEO at Peace Over Pieces Domestic Abuse Non-Profit, Ground Plan Studio Marketing, and Cure Medical Marketing. This episode was recorded through a StreamYard call on April 25, 2022.
[00:17] How are you doing?
[01:07] How did you get on my podcast?
[02:05] What is your story?
[07:08] Do you get energy from your nonprofit projects?
[13:21] How did Joeri start?
[16:17] About her book.
[18:00] What is your favourite social media channel?
[24:35] How can people connect with you?
· It depends also how you look at things, because when things happen to you, you can really look at the most negative aspect of it or look at how can I learn from it? How can I benefit from that?
· You just have to trust your instinct: confidence ultimately will get you really far you just have to believe in yourself and learn constantly in shaping your skills.
· You should not see it as rejection, but as a redirection.
· The 5K Challenge for Solopreneurs
· Peace Over Pieces Anthology by Survivors of Abuse Paperback
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarabaldwin