My guest for this episode is Nura Ali, Chief Marketing Officer at Boat Mobile. She is also the CEO of Bold Branding Group. She talked about her views about marketing.
[00:15] How are you today?
[01:30] What are your passions?
[03:33] Is it a challenge to combine all these things? Are you still able to handle your calendar?
[05:53] Where are you finding all those partners?
[08:35] What have you learned the last few years?
[11:20] Are you also active on other social media platforms for your business?
[16:40] Is there a kind of tool, tactic or campaign that you did, and you want to tell something about?
[25:40] Do you want to say anything to our listeners?
[26:45] How can they connect with you after the podcast?
· There are solutions to every problem.
· But, you know, social media plays a huge role.
· It's like the story of the painter that goes painting in other people's houses, but his own house is not painted, because he doesn't have the time.
· We need to do it with a plan, and everything should work together.
· We don't just follow something we create it we customize it based on their client or their project and so forth.
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nuraali